So if hard times are going to visit you anyway then why not face them like a strong person instead of acting weak?
If you are going to go through the same exact problems then why not go through them with a strength that makes you proud of yourself instead of behaving in a way that badly affects your self image and your self esteem?
How to become strong:
So how can a person become strong?
1) Chose to be strong: When you choose to become strong your subconscious mind automatically helps you so that you can achieve that goal. That conscious choice you make becomes an unconscious mission statement that your subconscious mind will stick to.
2) Look at tough times in a different way: many people feel bad when they face tough times because they forget the fact that downtimes can be only moments they can remind themselves how strong they are. When you stand your ground during tough times not only will you be able to get through them faster but you will also have more self esteem.
3) Learn emotional resilience: there are several techniques that can make you a much more powerful person if you learned them. Learning how to be patient, how to absorb shocks and bad news without collapsing and learning how to keep going with disregard to bad moods are all techniques that can make you much more powerful in the face of life problems.
4) Strike back: strong people don’t just bear hard times or bad news but they strike back with all the power they have until they solve their problems and feel good once again. In this case, don’t just patiently but do your best to solve your problems as quickly as possible.
5) Be Brave: many people escape from their problems and as a result they remain unsolved. As the time passes those people feel weaker and lose their self esteem gradually. If you want to be strong then you need to be brave. Courage is not the absence of fear but it’s the ability to keep going even if you are feeling afraid.
Life was designed to favor the strong
If you read any of the success stories of famous people you will find that the story is almost the same but with different names. Successful people aren’t the ones who were born lucky or who didn’t face problems but they are the ones who challenged the odds, faced tough times, stood their ground and won their battles.
Being strong is a choice, chose to be strong now and you will become strong.
Written by M.Farouk Radwan the founder of http://www.2knowmyself.com